Award-winning and life-changing. By design.
At Northstar Fire, we recognize that people are our most important resource, and protecting our resources is paramount to the design of our safety program. Our safety program is designed to create a healthy and safe work environment throughout all phases of a project, and to consider the safety of others who may be affected by a project.
It’s safe to say that safety was designed with both the construction and end user perspective in mind. During construction, rules and regulations often dictate which safety elements are required; however, things like access points, load requirements, fall prevention, security and alarms, and air quality all factor into design safety for both construction and end user.
Corporate Safety Program Features
- Corporate Safety Director is Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST)
- Safety Professional assigned to each operating location
- Video and Hands-on Safety Training Oriented to Tasks
- EMR .55
- Numerous Industry Awards and Recognition For Our Safety Program
- Comprehensive Corporate Safety Manual
- Return To Work Program (RTW)
Field Safety Program Focal Points
- OSHA 30-hour and 10-hour Trained Personnel
- Each field employee has received training in Fall Protection, Fork Lift and Aerial Lift Safety
- Computerized Accident Recording/Tracking System
- Weekly On-Site Tool Box Safety Meetings
- Onsite Daily JHA Accountability Program
- Driver Fleet Training
- PreTask Safety Analysis Performed Daily for Each Crew